So how to check into southwest flight?
Most Airlines check in processes are straightforward and fairly easy, and the southwest check in is no exception.
The procedures and requirements can vary from airline to other. Depending on whether you are flying domestically or internationally or if you want to take more luggage.
However the goal of the Check in for your flight is to get your boarding pass and reserve or buy your seat.
Let’s see how to get your boarding pass on Southwest Airlines, Here’s a handy Step By step information for you to check out before you check in.
Taking an oversized or an overweight bag on Southwest Flights may result in some Staggering Baggage Fees at the airport. The best way to handle it is by traveling with an OnSize Carry on or check bag that fits perfectly the airline requirement.
we may receive a small commission (with no additional cost to you) if you purchase an item from the links in this page, we really appreciate it!
How Early Do You Have To Check In On Southwest?
Southwest check-in time for your flight is up to 24 Hours prior to your flight departure and get your boarding pass.
You can also check in at a Southwest Airlines Skycap Podium (where available), Ticket Counter, or E-Ticket Check-In kiosk at the airport.
What Are The Check In Requirement On Southwest?
To check in on southwest airlines online and print your boarding pass or save it on your wallet you will need :
- Be age verified if traveling on Senior, Child, or Infant fares.
- Check in beginning 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Check in at least one hour prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Have purchased an eligible fare type (Customers holding reservation for military fares must proceed to the airport check in).
How Do I Check Into My Southwest Flight?
You can check in for Southwest flights on the airline’s website or on Southwest app ( iPhone or Android ).
The process is almost the same , and the advantages of the mobile app is that you can generate a digital boarding pass within your mobile wallet.
- Enter Your Confirmation, first name and last name click retrieve reservation and then check in.
- Click on View my boarding pass, to get your boarding pass
- Here is the boarding pass, you can now add it to your wallet by clicking on add in right corner
Check out the video to check in for your southwest flight
Can I Check In On Southwest Without My Confirmation Number?
When checking in on Southwest’s website you will need your confirmation number to edit your flight, add baggage and get your boarding pass, if you do not have your confirmation number just check the email you booked with it should include your flight confirmation number prominently.
If you can’t then get the confirmation Code just call the airline Customer service they will assist to help.
We hope this helps