So how to check into southwest flight?
Most Airlines check in process is straightforward and fairly simple, and the southwest check in is no exception.
And the goal of the check in for your flight is to get your boarding pass, reserve or buy your seat .
Let’s see how to get your boarding pass on Southwest Airlines and skip the long waiting line at the airline check in desk.
Tip: Check out this Travelpro Platinum Elite 21” Carry-On Spinner, a sleek and versatile carry-on that is designed to fit within the limits of most airlines, to save you from the hassle of the airports and the pesky airline fees.
How Early Do You Have To Check In On Southwest?
Southwest check-in time for your flight is up to 24 Hours prior to your flight departure and get your boarding pass.
You can also check in at a Southwest Airlines Skycap Podium (where available), Ticket Counter, or E-Ticket Check-In kiosk at the airport.
What Are The Check In Requirement On Southwest?
To check in on southwest airlines online and print your boarding pass or save it on your wallet you will need :
- Be age verified if traveling on Senior, Child, or Infant fares.
- Check in beginning 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Check in at least one hour prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Have purchased an eligible fare type (Customers holding reservation for military fares must proceed to the airport check in).
How Do I Check Into My Southwest Flight?
The process is almost the same , and the advantages of the mobile app is that you can generate a digital boarding pass within your mobile wallet.
- Enter Your Confirmation, first name and last name click retrieve reservation and then check in.
- Click on View my boarding pass, to get your boarding pass
- Here is the boarding pass, you can now add it to your wallet by clicking on add in right corner
Can I Check In On Southwest Without My Confirmation Number?
When checking in on Southwest’s website you will need your confirmation number to edit your flight, add baggage and get your boarding pass, if you do not have your confirmation number just check the email you used for booking.
If you can’t then get the confirmation code just call the airline Customer service they will assist to help.
We hope this helps