So how do you check in for a JetBlue flight? And get a JetBlue boarding pass?
You can check in online (website or app) or at the ticket counter for your JetBlue flight, However; it is always convenient to check-in online as you do not have to get bored waiting in the long airport queues.
In this detailed guide I will help you check in for your JetBlue flight until you get your boarding. pass.
👉 Check out my favorite SOLID Olympia U.S.A. Spinner, available in carry-on with a spacious interior, spinner wheels, and is compliant with most major airlines, check it out on Amazon.
How Early Should I Check In For JetBlue Flights?
You can always check in with JetBlue starting 24 hours before your flight departs.
If you have an international flight you are required to check in no later than 60 minutes before the take off; but if you Choose to check in at the airport kiosk, the Kiosk check-in will not be accessible 30 minutes or less before departure.
How Do I Check In Online On JetBlue?
To check in your flight on JetBlue here is the process.
- Enter your First name and last name and choose how you want to locate your booking (confirmation code; flight number or TrueBlue number ) , put in your JetBlue Airlines confirmation code .
- Then tap on the ‘find flights’ button.
- You will be transferred where you can provide your document info, your flight information, your flight number and your destination place and the departure time.
- Press continue to Add your checked baggage (You can add up to 2 checked bags anytime), pay for overnight bags for add assistive devices.
- You’ll then be transferred to the seat map to select or select your favorite seat for your flight.
Now you can proceed as you have the option to print your boarding passes, or you can save it to your phone.
- If you get your boarding pass, you can just easily scan your mobile or printed boarding pass at the airport kiosk to automatically print your bag tags without touching or tapping.
- you can scan your own boarding pass at the gate.
- download the free JetBlue app to access your self-scannable boarding pass.
Here Is How To Check In Online With JetBlue Video
How Do You Get A JetBlue Boarding Pass On Your Phone?
You can get your boarding pass on your phone using the mobile app.
According to JetBlue you can now download the new version Mobile app easily and check in easily for your flight. Besides getting your boarding pass you can select your seat, add your baggage and check your flight status.
If you follow the process above you can either save your boarding pass on your phone or receive it via Email .
How Early Should I Arrive For A JetBlue Flight?
You will need to always show up to the airport early, especially if you have checked baggage that you need to check in, it is preferable to be 2 to 3 hours prior the flight departure on domestic flights and 3 to 6 hours for international flights.
Passengers on domestic flights are required to be onboard the airplanes 15 minutes before the departure.
Passengers on international flights have to be on board 20 minutes prior to the flight departure.
Why Can’t I Check In Online With JetBlue?
There are several reasons why some airlines allow passengers to check in at the airport for certain destinations.
For JetBlue, all customers traveling to and from Cuba must check in at the JetBlue ticket counter only.
For other destinations it may only occur because a technical issue,
KAT asked JetBlue on Twitter that she wasn’t able to check in or her flight online.
The JetBlue customer service didn’t really provide any reasons, but they advised her to try the Mobile app or check in at the airport Kiosk.
Just ensure that you have your confirmation number handy, especially if you’re going to check in at the airport. The kiosks default to ask for that code, so this can save you time.
We hope that this simple guide helps you and answers all your enquiries about check in for your JetBlue flight, and how to get your boarding pass smoothly.