Ready to fly with Cambodia Angkor Air, but not sure what to take with Cambodia Angkor Air? And how strict is Cambodia Angkor Air carry-on?
In this post we will cover everything you need to know about the national flag carrier airline of Cambodia before booking your flight, so you can avoid any last minute charges at the airport.
Let’s dive right in.
The Full Guide will cover the following:
- Cambodia Angkor Air Carry-On Baggage
- Cambodia Angkor Air Checked Baggage
- Cambodia Angkor Air Extra Baggage
- Cambodia Angkor Air Excess Baggage
- Cambodia Angkor Air Oversized baggage
- Cambodia Angkor Air Prepaid baggage
- Cambodia Angkor Air Restricted Baggage
👉 Check out my favorite SOLID Olympia U.S.A. Spinner, available in carry-on with a spacious interior, spinner wheels, and is compliant with most major airlines, check it out on Amazon.
How strict Cambodia Angkor Air carry-on Baggage
All Cambodia Angkor Air (K6) Guests are allowed to take on board as carry on baggage 1 piece of baggage and one personal item free of charge and with following weight and size restrictions:
|Baggage||Routes||Class of service||Quantity||Maximum weight per piece||Maximum dimension|
|Hand-baggage||All||All||1||7 kg (15lbs)||-115 cm ( 56cm x 36cm x 23cm ) or|
-45 inch (22’’x 11’’x 9’’ )
A small handbag (include below bags):
- 01 Lady handbag or book, magazine, camera, children food kit, duty free bag..etc with the dimension not to exceed ( H x W x D ) 30cm × 20cm × 10 cm / 12’’ x 7,9” x 3,9”.
- 01 jacket bag not to exceed 114cm × 60cm × 11cm / 45” x 24” x 4,3”.
- 01 laptop bag not to exceed 40cm × 30cm × 10cm / 16” x 12” x 7,9”
All passengers whenever take flight with Cambodia Angkor Air (K6) are permitted to have a free 7kg carry-on baggage.
In case passengers bring over the allowance weight from 7KG up to 10KG, Cambodia Angkor Air is now providing extra hand baggage. Effective for ticket travel date on/after 10-Jan-2019.
Carry-on Baggage tips
Please note that your carry-on baggage must fit under the seat in front of you or in the baggage compartment in the cabin.
Baggage that is classified as overweight and/or is not properly packed is not allowed to be carried on the plane.
According to applicable laws and regulations, passengers can carry liquids in hand baggage, if that Baggage meets the following conditions:
- Liquids must be held in individual containers not exceeding 100ml.
- The containers for any liquids carried on board in hand baggage must be carried in a separate, clear-plastic, zip-top or re-sealable bag; the bag must not have a capacity exceeding 1 liter.
These plastic bags are subject to opening in security zones. Passengers are required to discard the liquid if it does not meet the above requirements.
- What Is Bhutan Airlines Baggage Allowance?
- What Is Biman Bangladesh Baggage Allowance?
- What is the baggage allowance for SriLankan Airlines?
|Business Class||Premium Economy||Economy Flex||Economy Saver||Economy-Promotion||Economy-Low budget|
|sum 3 of dimension is 158cm (62LI).||sum 3 of dimension is 158cm (62LI).||sum 3 of dimension is 158cm (62LI).||sum 3 of dimension is 158cm (62LI).||sum 3 of dimension is 158cm (62LI).||sum 3 of dimension is 158cm (62LI).|
Checked Baggage tips
- Children (CHD) will have the same check-in baggage allowance as adults.
- Infants (INF) will not be entitled to this policy.
- For each Infant may bring a collapsible stroller free of charge.
- Not accept more than 10 pieces of baggage per passenger.
- Any piece/single item heavier than 32kg is not to be transported as baggage.
- K6 will not accept checked baggage over 320 cm / 126 in in dimensions.
- If each dimension exceeds 119 cm / 45” will be known as oversized baggage; need to request in advance and subject to the aircraft arrangement/capacity.
If your carry on baggage exceeds Cambodia Angkor Air Baggage policies, the free 7kg carry-on baggage. In case passengers bring over the allowance weight from 7KG up to 10KG, Cambodia Angkor Air is providing extra hand baggage.
Extra Baggage Tips
- Passenger can buy an extra weight package for hand- baggage up to 10kg with dimension and condition will be kept as K6‘s current hand-baggage policy
- In case any hand baggage is over 10Kg or does not follow our policy, it will be considered as check-in baggage apply check in baggage policy.
Extra Baggage fees
|Baggage||Routes||Advance purchase||Airport Purchase|
|10kg/ 1 Hand baggage||All routes operated by K6||12 USD||20 USD|
|Domestic (included VAT)||23 USD||23 USD||35 USD||35 USD||48 USD||48 USD||13 USD||13 USD|
|Between Cambodia and Vietnam||30 USD||30 USD||46 USD||46 USD||64 USD||64 USD||18 USD||18 USD|
|Between Cambodia and China||80 USD||39 USD||100 USD||63 USD||150 USD||80 USD||50 USD||17 USD|
|Other routing||49 USD||49 USD||73 USD||73 USD||90 USD||90 USD||27 USD||27 USD|
The baggage which has one dimension exceeds 119 cm / 45” will be considered as oversize baggage.
– In case oversize baggage is within the allowance weight, passenger are required to pay for oversize fee, as below:
|Domestic routing||International routing|
|Oversize Fee||80 USD/Piece||100 USD/Piece|
|Domestic (included VAT)||23 USD||35 USD||48 USD||13 USD|
|Between Cambodia and Vietnam||30 USD||46 USD||64 USD||18 USD|
|Between Cambodia and China||39 USD||63 USD||80 USD||17 USD|
|Other routing||49 USD||73 USD||90 USD||27 USD|
For the safety and safety of all Cambodia Angkor Air Guests such items may be restricted from carrying on board the airplane or even as checked baggage.
- All knives, including hunting knives and others;
- Bludgeons, blackjacks, billy clubs or similar instruments;
- Any other device or object not commonly viewed as dangerous, but the possession of which suggests that it may be used as a weapon, namely, ice picks, straight (cut-throat) razors, long-blade scissors, etc.
If any of these items are found in your carry-on luggage, they will be confiscated by security, and not returned to you. Cambodia Angkor Air will not assume any responsibility for confiscated items. The above dangerous objects are only acceptable to carry as checked baggage.