Before you book your fight ensure that you know what to expect was Corendon Airlines luggage rule are.
In this post we will cover everything you need to know about Cordon Airline baggage rules and policies to avoid unexpected fees and delays at the airport.
let’s dive right in.
We’ll specify all this airlines baggage rules:
- Corendon airlines Carry on baggage/hand baggage
- Corendon airlines Checked Baggage Costs
- Corendon airlines Special Baggage
- Pets Transportation
👉 Check out my favorite SOLID Olympia U.S.A. Spinner, available in carry-on with a spacious interior, spinner wheels, and is compliant with most major airlines, check it out on Amazon.
How much carry on baggage costs on corendon airlines?
All Corendon airlines Guests except Eco fare are allowed to have on board the following carry on baggage allowance free of charge:
- One hand baggage, The maximum weight shall be 8 kilograms and its sizes shall be 55 x 35 x 25cm.
- One personal items into their flight. that can be handbags, paper bags, laptops, bag for a baby and related baby materials.
Except for hand baggage the total weight of all your cargo and baggage to be carried in the cargo compartment varies according to the a fare is a customs fee, and destinations to be traveled.
- Is Pegasus Airlines strict with baggage?
- How strict GoAir Baggage Allowance?
- What is Calafia Airlines Baggage Policy?
Corendon Airlines Checked baggage allowance, varied according to the fare destinations, you have with the airlines.
For reservations made through our website, the total weight of all your cargo and baggage to be carried in the cargo compartment varies according to the a fare is a customs fee.
- Economy Fare do not have free baggage allowance
- 20 kg of baggage allowance in Corendon Airlines Flex fare.
- 30 kg of baggage allowance for the Flex fare, special for our flights arriving to and departing from Izmir, Kayseri, Ankara, Edremit Adana, Trabzon, Diyarbakır.
- 25 kilograms of baggage allowance in Premium fare.
Corendon Airlines Special Baggage Cost
On Corendon Airlines flights, special baggage fees are per kilos and it is as follows:
|Diving Equipment||€30 max 50|
|Inflatable Boat||€30 max 50|
|Boady Board||€30 max 50|
|Ski Equipment||€30 max 50|
|Paragliding Equipment||€100 max 50|
|Fishing Equipment||€25 limitless|
|Golf Baggage OVER 15 KG||€10/KG|
|Golf Baggage UP TO 15 KG||€15 max 50|
|Surfboard Water Ski||€40 max 50|
|Glider Equipment Bellow 30 kg||€40 max 50|
|Canoe||€50 max 50|
|Bicycle (without battery)||€25 max 6|
The transportation of purebred animals listed below is not allowed:
- Pitbull Terrier
- American Pitbull
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Staffordshire Bullterrier
- American Bulldog
- Dogo Argentino
- Fila Brasiliero
- Kangal Anatolian Shepherd Dog (Karabaş),
- Caucasian Shepherd Dog
- Mastino Napoleta
If you want to travel with your cute one, little dog or cat, Corendon Airlines only allows transport of cats and dogs, as long as accompanied.
Transportation of pets, Guests are responsible for the country entrance conditions, vaccines, customs rules and similar practices.
For the duration of the flight pets in the cabin must stay on the ground. When purchasing your ticket please ensure you add your pet to the booking.
If you decide at a later date to travel with your pet you must contact Corendon Airlines call centre to advise and add your pet to your booking.
On Corendon Airlines flights, the pets which will be transported in the cabin and in the cargo compartment vary depending on the aircraft type and are limited. Therefore, a confirmation must be received 24 hours before the flight.
Pets over 8 kilograms are transported in the cargo compartment of the aircraft. The Fee tariff is as follows:
|from/to Netherlands and Belgium,||cabin section is: 30 €, pet transportation fee in the cargo compartment is: 40 €.|
|other flights,||cabin section is: 20 €, pet transportation fee in the cargo compartment is: 40 €.|
Disclosure:Some information for (Corendon airlines baggage allowance) is pulled from The airline websites as a resource. Airline websites are the authority and can change at any time. For the latest information please visit the Airline website.