So how strict is Go air with baggage allowance?
To ensure that you get the most from Go Air Baggage allowance, it is important that baggage carried in the cabin or in the hold comply with a set of rules and allowances of the airline.
And in this post we are going to cover everything you need about Go Air baggage allowance and policies so you can know what to expect at the airport and abound any last minute charges.
Let’s dive right in.
👉 Check out my favorite SOLID Olympia U.S.A. Spinner, available in carry-on with a spacious interior, spinner wheels, and is compliant with most major airlines, check it out on Amazon.
What is allowed in cabin baggage GoAir?
All GoAir Guests are allowed to carry the following hand luggage allowance:
- one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 55cm + 35cm + 25cm (Total 115 cms).
- No more than 07 Kgs in weight.
All GoAir Guests are allowed the following carry on baggage:
- Hand/ Cabin baggage of maximum 7 kg. (including Laptop and duty free shopping bags) having maximum overall dimensions of: 108 cms. Passengers with infants are allowed to carry an additional piece of hand baggage of maximum 7 kg., not exceeding the size dimensions, as mentioned hereinbefore.
The dimensions of the checked baggage should not exceed 158 cm (62 inches) in overall dimensions (L+W+H). GoAir does not have a limit on the number of bags; however each bag must not exceed 32 kgs as per airport baggage restriction.
If you are travelling with you little cute baby,you are allowed to carry one extra cabin baggage weighing not more than 07 kgs for baby food etc. and a fully collapsible baby wrap or a blanket.
- How strict is air India with baggage allowance?
- What is S7 Airlines baggage allowance?
- What is Calafia Airlines Baggage Policy?
The Checked-in baggage for domestic flights should be up to 15 Kgs and not exceed 158 cm in overall dimensions (L+W+H).
The free checked baggage allowance on GoAir international flights is as follows:
|Sector||Free Bag Allowance||Excess Baggage Per KG|
|Ex India to Bangkok / Male / Phuket / Singapore||20 Kgs||INR 525|
|Ex Male||20 Kgs||USD 9|
|Ex Bangkok / Phuket||20 Kgs||THB 315|
|Ex Singapore||20 Kgs||SGD 25|
|Ex India to Abu Dhabi / Muscat / Dammam / Kuwait/ Dubai||30 Kgs||INR 525|
|Ex Muscat||30 Kgs||OMR 4|
|Ex Abu Dhabi||30 Kgs||AED 50|
|Ex Kuwait||30 Kgs||KWD 4|
|Ex Dammam||30 Kgs||SAR 55|
|Ex Dubai||30 Kgs||AED 60|
Infants traveling with GoAir do not have any Checked baggage, However Guests traveling with infants can bring on board items weighing no more than 07 kgs for baby food etc. and a fully collapsible baby wrap or a blanket.
Excess Baggage / Overweight / Oversize Baggage
How much is extra baggage on GoAir?
If a customer wishes to carry more than the standard baggage allowance of 15 kg, they can pre-purchase the same in increments of 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg & 30 kg on our website.
If you want to travel with more baggage the following excess baggage rates will apply:
If you lost your baggage, it is delayed please the following steps:
- Allow GoAir 5 business days from the date of travel to locate your misrouted baggage.
- When your baggage is received, the airline will inform you immediately.
- GoAir’s liability for loss of baggage is limited to ₹200/- per Kg up to a maximum of ₹ 4,000/- or whichever is lower.
Disclosure:Some information for (GoAir Baggage Allowance) is pulled from The airline websites as a resource. Airline websites are the authority and can change at any time. For the latest information please visit the Airline website.