Vistara is one of India’s best airlines, but what is Vistara baggage policy? and how strict is Vistara with its carry-on baggage?
In this article, we explore the carry-on size restrictions for Vistara Airlines and answer all your questions of how strict the airline is with enforcing these restrictions, to ensure a hassle-free travel experience .
Let’s dive right in.
Tip: Looking for a carry-on bag ? Check this 20-inch Samsonite Winfield. It is a durable carry-on with a spacious interior, with spinner wheels, and is compliant with most budget and international airlines.
Vistara Cabin Baggage
What is Cabin baggage For Vistara Airlines?
All Vistara Guests Are allowed to carry on board on carry on bag and one personal item as described below:
- Economy class Guests are allowed one bag with a weight of 7kg and Dimensions(size) of : 55cm (22 inches) x 40cm (16 inches) x 20cm (8 inches)
- Premium Economy class Guests are allowed one bag with a weight of 10kg and Dimensions(size) of : 55cm (22 inches) x 40cm (16 inches) x 20cm (8 inches)
- Business class Guests are allowed one bag with a weight of 12kg and Dimensions(size) of : 55cm (22 inches) x 40cm (16 inches) x 20cm (8 inches)
- Children are entitled to the same cabin baggage allowance as adults.
- Carrycots or fully collapsible pushchair /strollers must be checked-in.
In Addition of your cabin bag you are allowed also to carry one of the following items fee free:
- Ladies handbag
- Overcoat or wrap
- Camera or binoculars
- Reading material for the flight
- Infant’s feeding aids for consumption during the flight
- Walking stick
- Umbrella (folding type)
- Medicines required during flight like asthma inhaler
Vistara Checked Baggage
What is Vistara Checked baggage?
If your carry on baggage exceeds Vistara Carry on policy, you will need to check in your items The maximum weight permissible for a single piece of baggage is 32kg across all cabin classes.
|Economy Class||15kg, 1 pc||15kg||20kg|
- Bhutan Airlines Baggage Allowance & policy [Explained]
- How Strict Is Lao With Baggage?
- Bangkok Airways Baggage allowance [Explained]
- What Is El Al Baggage Dimensions?
Check-in baggage allowance for travel to Bangkok, Dubai, Singapore and Colombo (per customer except infants)
Check-in baggage allowance for travel to Kathmandu (per customer except infants)
What is Vistara Excess Baggage allowance?
If your baggage exceeds standard Vistara baggage allowance an excess baggage fee will be applied
You can buy excess baggage online with discounted rates ; if you have already booked your tickets, you can add these services through the ‘Manage My Booking’ section on Vistara Website.
For additional information regarding excess baggage charges for domestic and international travel please visit Vistara website.
Excess baggage charges at the airport for Bangkok, Dubai, Singapore, Colombo and Kathmandu
|Excess Baggage Charges (per kg)||Economy Class||Premium Economy||Business Class|
|To and from India||USD 12||USD 12||USD 12|
|To and from International destinations||USD 12||USD 12||USD 12|
Excess baggage charges at the airport for travel within India
|Cabin Class||Economy Class||Premium Economy||Business Class|
|Excess Baggage Charges||INR 500/- per kg/ USD 7||INR 500/- per kg/ USD 7||INR 500/- per kg/ USD 7|
Disclosure:All information is pulled from The airline websites as a resource. Airline websites are the authority and can change at any time. For the latest information please visit the Airline website : www.airvistara.com