Lao Airlines is the national airline of Laos.
And if you are ready to kick off your flight with Lao Airlines, it is important to make sure that you know what Lao Airlines baggage requirements are.
In this post will cover all that you need to know about Lao Airlines baggage policy, carry on checked baggage and extra baggage, weight size and charges.
Let’s break it down
What To Bring As Cabin Baggage With Lao?
All Lao airline Guests are allowed to carry on board can carry on board for free:
1 one piece with a maximum weight of 7kg and the sum of three dimensions shall not exceed 115 cm (30 cm x 60 cm x 18 cm) or (12 x 24 x 7 inches).
In addition to your standard cabin baggage allowance you are allowed also and without additional charges, the following personal items:
- A handbag, pocket book or lady’s purse, i.e., which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage.
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket
- An umbrella or walking stick (except one with metal-filled sharp pointed end)
- A reasonable amount of reading materials for in-flight reading only
- Infant’s food for consumption in flight
- Infant’s carrying basket or bassinet
- A fully collapsible wheel chair
- A pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device for the passenger’s use
How strict are Lao with carry on?
Lao Airlines may not accept your carry on baggage and may be asked to check in your baggage if it exceeds the Airline cabin baggage requirements, weight ,size and quantity.
Lao Airlines applies the international standard hand baggage rules.
Individual Airlines may apply different hand baggage allowance policies.
If your journey involves a connection to other airlines, please check with these Airlines for detailed information about their policies and ensure compliance.
Please make sure to include all your valuables within your carry on checked baggage shall not include money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, negotiable papers, securities or other valuable items, business documents, passports and other identification documents or samples.Important
- VivaAerobus baggage [Explained]
- How Strict Is Transavia With Hand Luggage?
- Bhutan Airlines Baggage Allowance & policy [Explained]
Economy Class guests are allowed a Maximum weight allowance of 20 Kg (44lb) for adult and child and 10kg (22lb) for infants.
Business Class Guests are entitled to have a Maximum weight allowance of 30kg (66lb) for adult and child and 10kg (22lb) for infants.
If you want to carry your sport Equipment with you, Sports equipment is included in checked baggage allowance, if weight exceeding the standard free baggage allowance shall be subject to the applicable excess baggage charges.
Bicycles may be carried as checked baggage or cargo. They must be properly packed in a strong purpose-made cardboard box. Tyres should be deflated, pedals removed, and handlebars turned and fixed lengthways. Maximum weight is 10kg.
Golf bags and club sets must be carried as cargo or checked baggage.
1 golf set including a pair of golf shoes is allowed per passenger with a maximum weight of 10kg.
Disclosure: All information is pulled from The airline websites as a resource. Airline websites are the authority and can change at any time. For the latest information please visit the Airline website : www.laoairlines.com