Gol Airlines (Gol Linhas Aéreas ) the Brazilian low cost airlines shared all the necessary baggage information and policies you need to fly with the airline without being punched with a whopping nasty pre-vacation fee.
So what is Gol airlines baggage allowance? and how strict is Gol with carry on?
Find out everything you need to know about Gol airlines carry-on baggage and checked baggage rules and fees.
Let’s find out.
👉 Check out my favorite SOLID Olympia U.S.A. Spinner, available in carry-on with a spacious interior, spinner wheels, and is compliant with most major airlines, check it out on Amazon.
Gol Airlines Cabin baggage Allowance
Gol Airlines Guests are allowed one carry-on bag weighing up to 10 kg (22 lbs) and with the Maximum dimensions of : 35 x 25 x 55 cm (13 x 9 x 21 in) in length, width and height.
In addition to your carry-on bag you are also allowed to have a personal item like a handbag, laptop, tablet or a bag with products purchased at a duty-free shop.
Please note that If you are not sitting at an emergency exit or in the first rows of the aircraft, please place your personal items in the seat pocket or under the seat in front of you.
How Strict Is Gol Airlines with Carry On Baggage?
Gol Airlines will not accept any carry-on baggage That exceeds Gol Airlines carry-on allowance which is 22 lbs (10 kg) in weight and 14 x 10 x 21 in (35 x 25 x 55 cm) in dimensions .
Accommodation in the Guests cabin is subject to the availability of space in the overhead baggage compartments, which means carry-on baggage may have to be checked at the gate even if it falls within the weight and size limits.
Backpacks or small suitcases, are also allowed if they comply with the following dimensions: 35 x 25 x 55 cm (13 x 9 x 21 in), measured in length, width and height
- Air Macau Baggage Policy [Explained]
- Air Arabia Baggage Allowance Explained
- South African Airways Baggage Allowance All Explained
Gol Checked baggage Allowance
Gol Airline Allows On domestic flights and major international flights,a total 23 kg (50 lbs) as Checked baggage.
and the dimensions (length + width + height) must not exceed 157 cm (61.8 in). Charge depends on the route and booking ticket you purchased with Gol.
– Fees per bag for travel within Brazil if paid through GOL digital channels are R$30 bag for the first, R$50 for the second, and R$60 for the third.
– Fees per bag for travel within Brazil if paid at the airport check-in counter are R$60 for the first, R$100 for the second, and R$120 for the third.
– Fees per bag for travel outside of Brazil if paid through GOL digital channels are US$10 for the first, US$30 for the second, and US$45 for the third.
– Fees per bag for travel outside of Brazil if paid at the airport check-in counter are US$20 for the first, US$60 for the second, and US$90 for the third.
– If traveling on a GOL flight and transferring to a partner airline flight, then the rules of the partner airline will apply.
Checked baggage fees
|Baggage||Domestic Flights||International flights|
|Checked baggage weighing up to 23 kg (51 lbs)||Digital channels||Check-in counter||Digital channels||Check-in counters|
|1st checked bag (Light and Promo fares)||R$ 60||R$ 120||USD15||USD30|
|2nd checked bag||R$ 100||R$ 140||USD35||USD70|
|3rd to 5th checked bags (each)||R$ 130||R$ 220||USD150||USD300|
How Strict Is Gol Airlines With Checked Baggage?
Baggage with linear measurements that exceed 158 cm (62 in) or weigh more than 32 kg (70 lbs) per item will not be accepted, not even as excess baggage.
If you have excess baggage, it will be accepted if and subject to space availability.
Disclosure:All information is pulled from The airline websites as a resource. Airline websites are the authority and can change at any time. For the latest information please visit the Airline website.